Gunboards Forums banner

1940 po8 Luger- price check

331 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Big Coulee 
#1 ·
Doesn't have a sale price on it, what's it worth? Best I can tell it's matching with every part having 32 on it except the mags. The finish looks good, but the holster I didn't get a great pick of. It does have a name written in it though. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
milsurp ---- That is a fine looking Luger and I agree with martin08 that approx. $1500 would be a fair price for such a piece if it has a good barrel. Have you looked at the bore ? If it is shiny and bright it could make a considerable difference in the asking price. A dark bore could reduce the asking price by $300, down to about $1200 in my estimation.
The holster looks like it is all there but pretty rough and scuffed up on the outside. I recently got a P.38 holster that looked about the same on the outside as your photos show. I used a product called Leather Lotion and I was amazed at how well it restored the dried leather surface and removed the scuff marks. It really works. As long as the holster is 100% (nothing missing) it could be worth $100 to $150.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.