Gunboards Forums banner

last ditch K 98

477 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  notabiker 
#1 ·
I am visiting a friend in AZ this weekend whose neighbor has one. He had no clue what it is.His uncle brought it home after the war.I inspected it two years ago not knowing what it was. After i got home and did some home work i figured it out.I will take many pictures. He is not into guns but he is very wealthy and i am sure he will not sell it.:madIt seems to be un touched in any way.

#3 ·
I took the pictures, What is the best way to take pictures from a I phone and transfer them to this forum ?. i am 70 years old and not good at this stuff. This is some info i can give you until i send pics probably Wednesday. stamping on top of receiver BNZ45 Ser # 7059. I would call it a slab side stock. I have about 10 pictures showing every detail.

#4 ·
Well, there are problems with attachements but we received the following recommendation from one of the site administrators:

"there is definitely a conflict in the system somewhere, but tech has not yet been able to isolate it. It is currently only affecting the Quick Reply uploader. At the moment, the only work around is to use the full reply box ("Go Advanced") - this would be the same box you'd get posting a new thread, or Editing a post. There is the Paperclip icon, or the button "Attachment Manager" below the reply box. Both of these options are attaching images correctly, and keeping them there"

I hope that helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.