Default .310 martini cadet parts

Hi all
    Just a quick question to ask if there are any suppliers out there that have .310 martini cadet parts? I need in particular a butt plate screw as one of mine is missing on one of my martini's.

thanks!!!

Under the big sky, in the shadow of the Sweetgrass Hills

Let me go out and look in the shop. I think I might have some.

I collect spare martini parts from folks who have them left over from other projects and pass them to folks who need them, like you. I try to get them for postage or as cheap as I possibly. You only pay postage or what they cost me.
    Douglas

"And don't forget. That isn't your Martini you have. It belonged to others before you and will belong to others after you are gone. Look after it, and pass it on with pride. It deserves it." Malcolm Cobb, The Martini Henry Note-book
    To find things Martini go to: WWW.MartiniHenry.com

Under the big sky, in the shadow of the Sweetgrass Hills

No screw sorry. I thought I had a spare buttstock and can't find that. it may have gone to some one elses restoration.
    Last edited by DoubleD; 12-26-2008 at 12:06 PM.
    Douglas

"And don't forget. That isn't your Martini you have. It belonged to others before you and will belong to others after you are gone. Look after it, and pass it on with pride. It deserves it." Malcolm Cobb, The Martini Henry Note-book
    To find things Martini go to: WWW.MartiniHenry.com

Thanks anyway DD! Appreciated! I will be doing some shooting with my cadets over the next few days. I should get a bit of a range report going.

Numerich has them

Quote Originally Posted by winsted View Post
    Numerich has them
    Numerich has screws for the buttplate but not exactly the correct ones, the ones they have are $2.85 each. I bought one and a butt plate because I thought the screws were prices as a pair. I matched it up with the same screw at ACE Hardware. (Numerich - Cadet butt plate screws are phillips and sharp pointed.)