Thread: v bernardelli model 80 380 acp

Default v bernardelli model 80 380 acp

i just left the pawn shop with v bernardelli model 80 380 acp for $160. i walked across the street and bought 50 american eagle 90 gr fmj and 25 hornandy 90 gr ftx critical defense. went up to the hills and shot them all. it fired them all like it was brand new. it has black plastic grips with a thumb groove that is real comfortable. but it does kick more than i expected. more than my .40 pps. it came with one 7 rd mag. it has the v bernardelli/made in italy markings on the left side. on the right side it has a star in a circle with PSF under it. it also has a crest of arms, two rifles with bayonets crossed with what looks like a hammer in the middle. it also has the number 09802 and the letters AB stamped into it. the left side grip has VB on it and the right has the same crest of arms on it. i was hoping some one could tell me if i got a good deal? or any other kind of information about this gun, when it was made, or any kind of info would be appreciated. thanks.
    Last edited by pelo801; 01-23-2009 at 09:47 PM.

I just paid $275 for mine on GB. Mine looks like its near new condition with very faint minor wear marks. Hi All-

I just bought an Italian Bernadelli Model 80 in .380 ACP. These were imported by Star Arms some years back and it looks like a Walther PPK clone. There are some differences though. Is there any manual out there that can be had? I really would like to get one.

I am very impressed with the quality of the crafstmanship regarding this pistol. I can't wait to shoot it. I never owned a .380 before, and I bought this for a concealed carry pistol. However, I really think that this is to collectable of a pistol to carry around.

Thanks -

MIke

Hello ltcboy,
    I'm answering your 2-1-2009 01:04 PM posting. I have the paperwork that came with my Bernardelli Model 80 380acp pistol. It's not really a manual, just a page describing the gun and how to take it apart and put it back together for cleaning it mostly. I can scan it and send it to you if you give me your email address. My email address is [email protected]. I don't know how to attach the scan to this website.
    Dave.

Pelo801
    Bought one for $300.00. It was "as new" in original box with instruction sheet in Italian, an extra mag, bore brush, oiler, and screwdriver. Great shooter for me as I have small hands. My former pistol of choice was a 1911A1 (from my days in a Marine Security Detachment). I always had a problem not changing my grip after each recoil. The .380 doesn't create that problem.
    If none of the critical parts are worn and the barrell isn't pitted, I'd say you got a good deal.
    Chris

2520wcf Guest

These VBs should have the Bernardelli swan trademark (at least my VB shotguns and Bodeo revolver do). Can you find it?

Default Holsters and springs.

I have a B82 on layaway I can't wait to get it! Passport holsters lists holsters for it and Wolf Springs has springs for the B76 that may work on the B80.

Quote Originally Posted by tf34mech View Post
    I have a B82 on layaway I can't wait to get it! Passport holsters lists holsters for it and Wolf Springs has springs for the B76 that may work on the B80.
    I can certainly understand your feelings. I had all three. Yes, the Wolff springs will work just fine on the Benellis but not on the Bernardelli. Different species.

The Benellis were designed as precision pistols and did they live up to standards. Start with the grip angle and on to the fixed barrel. They smell precision.

Fwiw, I have posted reloading data and other stuff for the 9x18 Ultra(Police) cartridge here, http://reloadingforum.net/Community/ I used to have all four loadings from the original manufacturers, Geco, Fiocchi and Hirtenberger/Hirtenberg. Down to three, ran out of the Hirtenberger 95 gr. sometime ago. Btw, Fiocchi ammo can be obtained here, https://www.grafs.com/ammo/28 Brass here, https://www.grafs.com/metallic/513

Enjoy yours.
    Last edited by Jehzsa; 07-11-2009 at 06:43 PM.

To make amends for the hijack, Bernardelli parts here http://www.e-gunparts.com/products.a...el=2780z80&MC=

Dave, I also have a Bernardelli 80 380 without paper work. if you can can email me the same information I would really appreciate it.([email protected])
    stans