Gunboards Forums banner

Mauser Rifles In Spreadsheet Form

52K views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  grumplestiltskin 
#1 ·
I finally got around to converting all the countries and Mausers in MMROW to an excel format, with model years and numbers listed. These spreadsheets are the result. Each model and country is broken up into Rifle, Short rifle and Carbine. The numbers were amalgamated from the individual country listing and the tables on FN, VZ and Spanish rifles (there were a few discrepencies there). Some numbers are approximations, or even SWAGs. The Jpegs are named by the first three letters of the first and last country listed and the first year, either 1871 or 1920. I'd be interested in any comments, especially if anyone can fill in the question marks.

Thanks

#2 ·
Thank You David

David, thank you for an effort that appears very well done. I have to admit that I am not primarily a military mauser collector. I do have a few pieces and frequent this forum to learn more. I appreciate your efforts in providing this useful information source in a broad yet quick reference format.

#4 ·
David, thank you for an effort that appears very well done. I have to admit that I am not primarily a military mauser collector. I do have a few pieces and frequent this forum to learn more. I appreciate your efforts in providing this useful information source in a broad yet quick reference format.
No problem. I'd hoped to fill in some of the numbers (at the least I'd think someone would know how many Swedish Mausers of each type were produced), then offer to email it to anyone interested, and/or post it as a sticky.

Someone recently showed my how to grey out the empty cells which should make the spreadsheet more readable by highlighting the cells with data.

#13 · (Edited)
Hmmmm.....

Let's see if this works.
Okay, I have 8 of 10 and Dave, I am sorry they are not in order. I will try to upload the other two and see if I can get everything in order later but I am a little pressed for time right now. Wish me luck.

Attachments

#17 ·
gonna hijack this whats al the S C V and what nots on the top just general info this would be nice

#36 ·
I received the spreadsheet from Dave M - Thank you!

I have uploaded it to Google Sheets for everyone to review, add, change etc.

I will likely change the format a little to expand the information out more, so please add/edit as you see fit, but please add notes to indicate the source of any information you may add. If you have information that contradicts existing information, please add a new line or column and add the information you have. This way we can try to reconcile any contradictions in the future.

I'd also like to add the model name alongside the production figures as well.

Dave T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.