Gunboards Forums banner

Makarov Magazines - more coming?

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  nolan7120 
#1 ·
I just ordered a Bulgarian Makarov from SOG last week and it's at my FFL waiting for me to pick it up. One magazine is not enough and I want 4 more. However, I don't feel like paying $134 for 4 (or $67 for 2) via eBay and don't want to dabble with the de-rusted ones from Numrich unless I'm going to cold blue them, and just don't feel like dealing with that hassle and added cost. I checked GB and every ad listed is $30 or higher per mag except for one guy and I'm waiting for him to get back to me on shipping costs because they're not listed.

Should I hunker down and wait for another shipment to arrive in the states (who knows when that will be) and then buy 4 hopefully at a better price than the slim pickings that are out there now? Or should I say screw it, and at least pick up a couple of the Numrich de-rusted mags? I'd rather get those than pay $67 for two of them off eBay.Thanks.

#4 ·
Good point. When I said 4, I really meant 8 or 9 lol, but 4 minimum. AIM had them for $20 each earlier last year, and was hoping for those kind of prices again when (and if) another shipment arrived. I ended up purchasing 2 off GB for $51/shipped which I'm content with for the time being. If more happen to arrive at a good price, I'll load up.

There's still a few left from one seller on GB if anyone is interested. From what I could find, he was the only seller that had them priced well. I missed his ads when I scanned all the listings a few days ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.