My Shooting Range Just Closed Due To Covid 19! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Shooting Range Just Closed Due To Covid 19!

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Because people are treating this as a vacation. Nothing to do so let's all go to the range! Someone mentioned their range is big and outdoors. That's doesn't mean much if everyone and their kids show up because there's nothing else to do.

How can you let people in if you don't know if they're infected? That's not punishment. Roughly 25% of the population don't show symptoms and don't know they are sick. Those that do show symptoms do so between 7 - 14 days yet they are infectious the first minute. I can show up at your range all healthy yet spread the virus all over and only start to get sick in a week. In the meantime I've infected at least a few who went on to infect a few more
    Of course these very same people are packed into Wal-Marts and Costcos across the country and that is perfectly ok.

Quote Originally Posted by M16A2556MM View Post
    Of course these very same people are packed into Wal-Marts and Costcos across the country and that is perfectly ok.
    Haven't seen anyone packed into Costco

My gun club, the Haltom City Rifle and Pistol club opened May 1st. The range has been modified for personal separation with sanitary stations. Masks are to be worn. This is a private club no open to the public. I am getting a kit together to go shoot Tuesday. I think it will be way too crowded this weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12