GrimThreeper is a scam artist, BEWARE! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GrimThreeper is a scam artist, BEWARE!

I have used paypal a lot, but after my issue with the scam artist I am leery - however, after a couple friends were suspended, I never leave more than $50 in there, just transfer it out immediately.

But, I am amazed they are still in biz, with their biz practices - they were sued once (at least) and were better for a while.

But, I sure don't understand how they can take money from people, amazed this hasn't been declared illegal?

There's a lot of hands in the cookie jar. That's why
    GOD BLESS AMERICA...LOCK & LOAD

Well Paypal has given him his money back............his Bank reversed the charge.

Paypal says they are trying to fight it...............but I don't believe it.

I guess I'm going to have to file a police report and talk to my Bank.............even though Paypal took money from my PP account and left a Neg. balance in it.

You absolutely need to file a police report and tell paypal and your bank that you did. Thats bullshit.
    Have you heard anything from the scammer? I figured he would send you and email gloating.

Quote Originally Posted by panzerfaust44 View Post
    Well Paypal has given him his money back............his Bank reversed the charge.

Paypal says they are trying to fight it...............but I don't believe it.

I guess I'm going to have to file a police report and talk to my Bank.............even though Paypal took money from my PP account and left a Neg. balance in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pphillips View Post
    You absolutely need to file a police report and tell paypal and your bank that you did. Thats bullshit.
    Have you heard anything from the scammer? I figured he would send you and email gloating.
    He hasn't sent any stupid emails. He knows I wont read or reply to them.....but you can bet that he's on here reading this.

I'm going to file a Police report tomorrow.

You absolutely need to. You should absolutely get your money back then.

It's too bad its not legal to hunt these scumbags down and hang them from lamp posts...bet thievery would go down dramatically.

Grim Threeper, if you read this, I pray you get a particularly pernicious case of ass cancer that slowly and painfully eats it way to your brain.

Scumbag from Tonawanda huh? I know several retired cops/detectives/FBI guys after living and being in the collector circles of Buffalo for 30 years, wonder if I could interest any of them in looking this scumbag up? Actually, a good friend I knew since he was a kid is a TTPD officer and was on their SWAT team, his Grandfather is a retired TTPD Chief...bet he could find him...

Quote Originally Posted by pzjgr View Post
    It's too bad its not legal to hunt these scumbags down and hang them from lamp posts...bet thievery would go down dramatically.

Grim Threeper, if you read this, I pray you get a particularly pernicious case of ass cancer that slowly and painfully eats it way to your brain.

Scumbag from Tonawanda huh? I know several retired cops/detectives/FBI guys after living and being in the collector circles of Buffalo for 30 years, wonder if I could interest any of them in looking this scumbag up? Actually, a good friend I knew since he was a kid is a TTPD officer and was on their SWAT team, his Grandfather is a retired TTPD Chief...bet he could find him...
    It would be a short trip
    Laugh hard and often.

Gary

The retired chief of Tonawanda? Can't beat that!
    Apparently there are a bunch of guys that live in the surrounding area. I know of a few guys that are going to be on the lookout for him at shows and call his ass out.
    He keeps trying cover his tracks by changing emails and creating fake accounts on Ebay and Gunbroker. He's also an Amazon seller. So if anyone can figure out what his seller ID is on Amazon that would be great as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pphillips View Post
    The retired chief of Tonawanda? Can't beat that!
    Apparently there are a bunch of guys that live in the surrounding area. I know of a few guys that are going to be on the lookout for him at shows and call his ass out.
    He keeps trying cover his tracks by changing emails and creating fake accounts on Ebay and Gunbroker. He's also an Amazon seller. So if anyone can figure out what his seller ID is on Amazon that would be great as well.
    I just looked up my buddy, apparently he is now the TTPD Canine officer, maybe he can sic his dog on him...

Guys......................the SCAMMER just sent me an email that went to SPAM. He confirms he has another account on her. Here's what he sent me.

Patrick is right, I do still watch you guys piss and moan on that post, I have another active account on gunboards that Ive had for years. What you keep forgetting is that paypal already decided in my favor and forced a refund from both ot you after you both refused to communicate, I took it upon myself to retroactively send you money after the fact because I wasnt trying to screw you over as you guys keep trying to pass off. I didnt have to do that... and to be frank, there would have been nothing you could have done about it. Same thing goes for mr tough guy Patrick, I didnt need to send him anything either as paypal had already decided in my favor in his case as well. Go ahead and call the police, while you are both sharing someones personal info online with the intent to cause disruption and harm. Ive screenshot every comment and response on that post... your doxing and threats, other members insinuating violence. Ive also screenshot things that link both your gunboards screen names to your paypal accounts and real names and addresses. I filed police reports with both your local PDs weeks ago. I spoke to Sgt Komara at the Midland Police Department and filed a report against you and then spoke to Sgt Inserra at the Park Hills Police Department to file a report against your buddy Patty. You're just making my case for harassment stronger by the day so thank you for that.

Also, If I were you I would caution any of those internet tough guys against trying to strong arm me in person... best case scenario for them would be to leave in handcuffs.

Oh he's mad, I just got this from him.

"You are right Patty, I do still watch you guys piss and moan on that post, I have another active account on gunboards that Ive had for years. What you keep forgetting is that paypal already decided in my favor and forced a refund from both of you after you both refused to communicate, I took it upon myself to retroactively send Matt money after the fact because I wasnt trying to screw you over as you guys keep trying to pass off. I didnt have to do that... and to be frank, there would have been nothing either of you could have done about it. Same thing goes for Matt, I didnt need to send him anything either as paypal had already decided in my favor in his case as well. He can go ahead and call the police, while you are both sharing someones personal info online with the intent to cause disruption and harm. Ive screenshot every comment and response on that post... your doxing and threats, other members insinuating violence. Ive also screenshot things that link both your gunboards screen names to your paypal accounts and real names and addresses. I filed police reports with both your local PDs weeks ago. I spoke to Sgt Komara at the Midland Police Department and filed a report against Matt and then spoke to Sgt Inserra at the Park Hills Police Department to file a report against you. You're just making my case for harassment stronger by the day so thank you for that.

Also, If I were you I would caution any of those internet tough guys against trying to strong arm me in person... best case scenario for them would be to leave in handcuffs."

Hahahaha.

That's funny! I just got one too!

Hahaha being a Midlander myself, I know Sgt. Komara pretty well. He is a super stand up officer and I am sure is very intrigued at the story he got from this guy. I am sure that, if he actually heard from this scammer, he would laugh his ass off at the rest of the story, which I am sure he has already picked up on.

What a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by andyman View Post
    Hahaha being a Midlander myself, I know Sgt. Komara pretty well. He is a super stand up officer and I am sure is very intrigued at the story he got from this guy. I am sure that, if he actually heard from this scammer, he would laugh his ass off at the rest of the story, which I am sure he has already picked up on.

What a tool.

So that is a real person ( I didn't know if he was making that up)..........guess I'll see if I can talk to Mr. Komara today!

Tell the good sergeant that he is more than welcome to contact the Park Hills PD and use my police report if it helps.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234