WTS WWII books

Thread: WTS WWII books

Default WTS WWII books

All prices plus media mail shipping from 80232 (most affordable option - typically a couple bucks for a single book or about a dollar a book for four or more - depends on zip code).

1. The Politics of Memory in Postwar Europe. Collection of essays about the varied memories and constructed narratives of WWII. Very good condition. $2

2. Otto Skorzeny, Skorzeny's Special Missions. Memoirs of the famous SS commando. Very good condition. $3 SPF

3. Harrison Salisbury, The 900 Days: The Siege of Leningrad. History of the famous siege of that northern Russia city. Very good condition. $3 SPF

4. Saul Friedlaender, Nazi Germany the Jews (volume 1 - volume 2 is below it). Modern classic of the Holocaust. Very good condition. $3 SPF

5. Cornelius Ryan, The Longest Day. Classic history of D Day. Very good condition. $3 SPF

6. Cornelius Ryan, The Last Battle. History of the battle for Berlin. Very good condition. $3 SPF

7. Wendy Lower, Hitler's Furies: German Women in the Nazi Killing Fields. A modern classic on the role of women as perpetrators of the Holocaust. Very good condition. $3 SPF

8. Hoffmann, The History of the German Resistance 1933-1945. Classic history of German attempts to oppose the Hitler regime. Some cosmetic damage to cover along the top. $2

9. Dennis Showalter, Patton and Rommel: Men of War in the Twentieth Century. Comparative biography done by one of the most respected names in military history (RIP). Very good condition. $3 SPF

10. Saul Friedlaender, The Years of Extermination (volume 2 - volume 1 is above). Modern classic on the Holocaust. $4 SPF

11. John Keegan, A History of Warfare. Respected British military historian. Good condition. $2

12. Cornelius Ryan, A Bridge Too Far. Classic history of Operation Market Garden. $3 SPF
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200617_133738(0).jpg  

20200617_133817.jpg  

Last edited by BerlinerLuebecker; 06-17-2020 at 04:27 PM.

I'll take 3, 4, and 10

I'll take 2 and 7, please PM details.
    Always looking for interesting 7.62x25 Tokarev and 7.63 Mauser cartridges!!!
    Member: International Ammunition Assoc. (IAA), European Cartridge Research Assoc. (ECRA). Ask me about membership!

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

I'll take #'s 5,6,9 & 12 .

I’ll take #11 please!