List of C&R FFL shops online & FFL Discounts

Thread: List of C&R FFL shops online & FFL Discounts

Default List of C&R FFL shops online & FFL Discounts

I just got my C&R FFL type 03 today in the mail.
    I’m anxious to get it on file to take advantage of discounts as well as with C&R dealers so if a good rifle or surplus rifles shipment pops up I already have my license on file and I don’t lose out on them while they’re reviewing my license.

Any suggestions good C&R shops and places that give a discount with an FFL?

Classic and Royal Tiger seem to get decent stuff, but there’s got to be others I don’t know about.

Here is a good start, supporting sponsors of the forum.

https://forums.gunboards.com/showthr...oards-sponsors
    "The only real power comes out of a long rifle."- Joseph Stalin

Aim
    Empire Arms
    Allans Armory

AIM is good because unlike some other stores, they send out only good stuff that's as described from my experience.
    Empire Arms and Allans armory because both are run by good people and you get to see what you're buying.

That said, I'm not really sure of any places that give a discount for having a C&R/FFL simply on file. Century may give a small discount through their site if you sign up with your C&R. Having an FFL/C&R is not really for discounts, it's simply to reach the achievement of being broke on a weekly basis possible by giving you one more excuse to buy another firearm.
    Jack of all milsurps, master of none.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Numrich gives a discount for FFL holders
    Mosin Fanboy

Thanks for these. I sent to most of the sponsors and the others you guys recommended as well. Pretty excited to have a C&R rifle shipped to my house, it’s going to make spending money so much easier. Ha.

Oh yeah.....way too much easier.
    Always looking for interesting 7.62x25 Tokarev and 7.63 Mauser cartridges!!!
    Member: International Ammunition Assoc. (IAA), European Cartridge Research Assoc. (ECRA). Ask me about membership!

Quote Originally Posted by jonny c. View Post
    Oh yeah.....way too much easier.
    I look everyday for something to buy now. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GColloton View Post
    Check out the online auctions. The only drawback is you don't get to inspect the rifle. So far, I have had good luck on the auctions. Beware of the auction houses that don't accept C&R. I had to give up a shotgun because the shipper would not send to a C&R. There was no one in the area that had a license to ship. Good thing I did not have much money involved. Otherwise, I have bought some nice rifles from the auctions. You have to watch the prices though. Don't get suckered in. Figure what you would spend and stick to it. Prices lately have been sky high. Be patient. What you are looking for will come up sooner or later. It is a lot of fun following the auctions and seeing what people with more money than brains spend on guns.

The only gun I got suckered in on was a 1903 Mannlicher Schoeneaur that was in fine condition. What a beauty. I still got it cheap but experienced the wrath of the wife for spending so much.
    Last edited by coppertales; 07-03-2020 at 01:32 PM. Reason: add comment

Default List of C&R FFL shops online FFL Discounts

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    Check out the online auctions. The only drawback is you don't get to inspect the rifle. So far, I have had good luck on the auctions. Beware of the auction houses that don't accept C&R. I had to give up a shotgun because the shipper would not send to a C&R. There was no one in the area that had a license to ship. Good thing I did not have much money involved. Otherwise, I have bought some nice rifles from the auctions. You have to watch the prices though. Don't get suckered in. Figure what you would spend and stick to it. Prices lately have been sky high. Be patient. What you are looking for will come up sooner or later. It is a lot of fun following the auctions and seeing what people with more money than brains spend on guns.

The only gun I got suckered in on was a 1903 Mannlicher Schoeneaur that was in fine condition. What a beauty. I still got it cheap but experienced the wrath of the wife for spending so much.
    Is there a specific auction you’re referring to or just auctions like Gunbroker for example?

It is interesting to watch what they go for and I agree things have shot way up since Covid. I was watching an all matching VG+ Savage Enfield No4 Mk1* that was at $485 with two hours left and I was going to go up to $600 and with the 15 min additional bid times I got out of then two bidders bid it out for another 90 min and it ended around $900 with shipping.

I really want a German 98k Mauser but matching ones have been going for $2000-$3000 recently.

Is there a specific auction you’re referring to or just auctions like Gunbroker for example?

It is interesting to watch what they go for and I agree things have shot way up since Covid. I was watching an all matching VG+ Savage Enfield No4 Mk1* that was at $485 with two hours left and I was going to go up to $600 and with the 15 min additional bid times I got out of then two bidders bid it out for another 90 min and it ended around $900 with shipping.

I really want a German 98k Mauser but matching ones have been going for $2000-$3000 recently.

I am talking about on line auctions like Proxibid or Auction zip. Those are the two I watch on a regular basis. The auctions have every kind of gun you could imagine. Take a look. My collection is reaching an end because of too many and my age so I don't mind sharing may sources.