Waiting to see how THIS goes - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 91 to 135 of 154

Thread: Waiting to see how THIS goes

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Beach Va, not Va Beach
    Posts
    46,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Hey don't shoot the messenger. I was just posting that cus ya'll were talking BLM and stuff. Nice to see everyone getting together for 2nd amendment rights.

    Now I don't rightly know about the garage door hand pulls but I never seen one in a noose fashion. Maybe it's a south thing.
    my understanding is it was a relatively peaceful demonstration, and the area left clean

    other that a couple dipshits that were called out and when it escalated, it was shut down quickly (fight)

    unlike the other BLM marches in the area that have basically trashed my home town,
    what's so funny about peace love and understanding?

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Beach Va, not Va Beach
    Posts
    46,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Back to topic anyway.
    Seems really hard to be around guns and not run into racism. Either at the range or gun shop there's always someone who starts mouthing off how President Obama [FONT="]was a secret Muslim Antichrist. The black dudes are here to practise their drive-bys. S[/FONT][FONT="]ome of it comes down to fear i think. Republicans and racists are often motivated by fear, so it make sense they would want to load up on guns to quell those fears. [/FONT]Guns tend to attract insecure manchildren who only want them for the purpose of assuaging said insecurities.
    Lots of people think 2A is only for white people.

    wow,


    you must lead a sheltered life,

    and whatever book you bought or psych you chatted with,, you over paid,
    what's so funny about peace love and understanding?

  3. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Back to topic anyway.
    Seems really hard to be around guns and not run into racism. Either at the range or gun shop there's always someone who starts mouthing off how1. President Obama was a secret Muslim Antichrist. The black dudes are here to practise their drive-bys. Some of it comes down to fear i think. 2. Republicans and racists are often motivated by fear, so it make sense they would want to load up on guns to quell those fears.3. Guns tend to attract insecure manchildren who only want them for the purpose of assuaging said insecurities.
    Lots of people think 2A is only for white people.
    1. What you describe is not racism but ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome). It is the right-wing version of TDS.
    2. Wrong. A gratuitous statement that can be rejected gratuitously. And it demonstrates how badly you understand Republican ideals.
    3. None of my friends meet this definition. Most have had lifelong exposure to guns, most have military experience and guns are a hobby.
    You really need to find a higher class of people to hang out with.
    Turning relics into near-relics since 2005.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Y'all realize we have a racist president right? Tried for years to do the birth certificate thing before coming into office. Hates mexicans, they are all crooks coming to take your jobs. He invokes fascism to strike to fear into his people. And they run to their guns because Mexicans are rapists drug dealers and all criminals. He does the same thing with democrats, strike fear because they will take your guns. Fear because they will raise your taxes. Republicans run on fear.

    Just the other day in Costco an old white couple were yelling at some young Mexicans telling them to "go back where you came from!" You know where that shit comes from, right? I jumped in and asked them :have you ever heard of Old
    Mexico? Their faces looked blank. The old guys says Yes I've heard of old Mexico, what does that have to do with it? I said "well your standing on it! " And there's Mexican families that have been here longer than any white man. So STFU pinche pendejo. LOL
    Don't Violate My Airspace

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Y'all realize we have a racist president right? Tried for years to do the birth certificate thing before coming into office. Hates mexicans, they are all crooks coming to take your jobs. He invokes fascism to strike to fear into his people. And they run to their guns because Mexicans are rapists drug dealers and all criminals. He does the same thing with democrats, strike fear because they will take your guns. Fear because they will raise your taxes. Republicans run on fear.

    Just the other day in Costco an old white couple were yelling at some young Mexicans telling them to "go back where you came from!" You know where that shit comes from, right? I jumped in and asked them :have you ever heard of Old
    Mexico? Their faces looked blank. The old guys says Yes I've heard of old Mexico, what does that have to do with it? I said "well your standing on it! " And there's Mexican families that have been here longer than any white man. So STFU pinche pendejo. LOL
    Ah, the fall back position of most leftists. You're all racists. Only whites can be racist. La Raza can't be racist if they're not white. Don't need any logic when that is the only argument acceptable to you.
    No basis to any of this. You need to expand your circle of acquaintances. The military is a great mixing pot and you'll find plenty of black, Hispanic, white, Asian, American Indian and Pacific Islander racists. Take a long hard look at the political and racial beliefs of most "community organizers", which would include the former chief executive. In my job we were saddled with various "equal opportunity" or "affirmative action" managers. Guess what: they were RACIST. Their jobs were RACIST. And I recall an interview years ago while Jesse Jackson was discussing his Rainbow Coalition (I told you, years ago: that was back before "rainbow" wasn't as associated with gays, lesbians and transgenders as they were now) where he surprisingly admitted that it was mostly for black Americans and NOT the other minorities, though he was pushing to get them to join for his own political ends.
    And in spite of your pipe dreams about pro-gun Democrats, officially the Democratic party IS interested in taking your guns one bit at a time. Keep kidding yourself it won't happen if they get their way. It WON'T stop with "assault rifles" either.
    Whether you like it or not, historically the Democratic Party was the more racist of the two parties up until modern times. Since leftists are more than happy to ascribe "original sin" to all whites, how can you possibly exempt the current Democratic Party, at least the white ones? (Or is that too logical for you?)
    By the way, all prejudice is not racial though you'd never realize it from the current cookie cutter "woke" media.
    From what I've read of the early Mexican revolutionaries a lot of them wanted to run the "Castilians" out of Mexico: that would make them racist to me, because I DON'T buy the crap about only whites being racist.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Y'all realize we have a racist president right?
    How do you explain:

    But it's worth saying it went as low as 5.5% in September last year - the lowest figure recorded since the US Department of Labor started collecting these statistics in the 1970s.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black unemployment.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	3687249

    In 2018, the latest data available, the African-American poverty rate was 20.8% - which is the lowest on record, beating the previous year, since the official count began in the 1960s.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poverty rate.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	3687251

    When you look at the number of African-Americans arrested - which can give some indication - you can see arrests have come down over recent years.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arrest and Crime.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	3687253

    Census data reveals Hispanic median income reached a record high in 2018. The poverty rate for Hispanics fell to a record low of 17.6 percent. The poverty rate among Hispanic women households with no spouse present fell by 4.0 points and by 7.1 points for their children.
    Hispanic wages grew by a healthy 3.3 percent over the last year, while the Hispanic unemployment rate currently stands at another record low of 4.2 percent. According to the nonpartisan organization known as the Latino Donor Collaborative, Latinos are the “new face” of the American workforce, comprising about 70 percent of the recent surge in growth.
    Good jobs are being created. Part time jobs, often retail positions staffed by Hispanics, are declining, while full time jobs are expanding.
    Hispanics are cashing in on their economic success by achieving the American dream of home ownership.
    The “Medicare for All” and “Green New Deal” proposals, for example, would take roughly $32 trillion and $70 trillion out of the private sector, reducing economic opportunity for ordinary Americans. The massive tax increases needed to fund these socialist initiatives would suck private capital out of communities across the country, funds that are now being invested in good jobs and wage increases. Hispanics are at the front lines of the economy and would be the first casualties in a return to stagnant growth under the stifling regulation that Democrats favor.
    https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...panics-in-2020

    The facts do not say President Trump is racist. The facts say he is lifting the minorities up, out of poverty, and on to realizing their piece of the American Dream. Facts say he is threatening the Democratic Party by freeing the welfare class from the chains of their economic slavery of the Democrats vote harvesting machine.

  7. #97
    cpw's Avatar
    cpw is offline Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    56,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DK PHILLIPS View Post
    I have many insecurities...that’s why I have many guns..
    But you can only use 1 or 2 at the same time.
    Charlie
    II Thessalonians 3:10
    Romans 1:26-32
    I Corinthians 6:9

  8. #98
    cpw's Avatar
    cpw is offline Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    56,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Y'all realize we have a racist president right? Tried for years to do the birth certificate thing before coming into office. Hates mexicans, they are all crooks coming to take your jobs. He invokes fascism to strike to fear into his people. And they run to their guns because Mexicans are rapists drug dealers and all criminals. He does the same thing with democrats, strike fear because they will take your guns. Fear because they will raise your taxes. Republicans run on fear.

    Just the other day in Costco an old white couple were yelling at some young Mexicans telling them to "go back where you came from!" You know where that shit comes from, right? I jumped in and asked them :have you ever heard of Old
    Mexico? Their faces looked blank. The old guys says Yes I've heard of old Mexico, what does that have to do with it? I said "well your standing on it! " And there's Mexican families that have been here longer than any white man. So STFU pinche pendejo. LOL
    Hillary raised the birth certificate thing first. Get your facts straight.

    Look at the record - look at the gun control position of the dems. Remember, biden said he would appoint beto to be in charge of Gun Control. (https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-bi...f-gun-control/). Again get your facts straight.
    Charlie
    II Thessalonians 3:10
    Romans 1:26-32
    I Corinthians 6:9

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my WVA free state mind!
    Posts
    47,229

    Default

    Well I just don’t have to stop to reload!
    "Christ’s Grace + being constitutionally solvently Give strength resistant To Marxism!

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cpw View Post
    Hillary raised the birth certificate thing first. Get your facts straight.

    Look at the record - look at the gun control position of the dems. Remember, biden said he would appoint beto to be in charge of Gun Control. (https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-bi...f-gun-control/). Again get your facts straight.
    Wrong oh buddy, it was Cruz who started this rumor and zero evidence Clinton said it.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/wa...ginal-birther/
    In an interview on June 29, Sen. Ted Cruz said “the whole birther thing was started by the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008,” and earlier this year, Donald Trump claimed “Hillary Clinton wanted [Obama’s] birth certificate. Hillary is a birther.”
    Neither Cruz nor Trump presented any evidence that Clinton or anyone on her campaign ever questioned Obama’s birthplace, demanded to see his birth certificate, or otherwise suggested that Obama was not a “natural born citizen” eligible to serve as president.
    Still, fear is what the GOP runs on. You just admitted it. Now it's fear black people will get guns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fear.jpg  

    Fear 2.jpg  

    Don't Violate My Airspace

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my WVA free state mind!
    Posts
    47,229

    Default

    Sign says it all...I mean all..
    "Christ’s Grace + being constitutionally solvently Give strength resistant To Marxism!

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    So.Fla.
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Y'all realize we have a racist president right? He does the same thing with democrats, strike fear because they will take your guns. Fear because they will raise your taxes. Republicans run on fear.
    What planet have you been living on ?????? BIDEN, your Molester For President, has specifically declared he will appoint BETO as his "Gun Control Czar" !! He also has said he will raise taxes on the Middle Class to 50% !!! Your frenzied, irrational comments display a rabid racism of hatred for the very things you say you cherish and you go on to denigrate the very person and party who will protect those things. If I was a Psychologist , I would say , you are terribly conflicted.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    So.Fla.
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Now it's fear black people will get guns.
    They do have guns and not the ones getting shot to death in their own homes but the violent gangsters who are killing their kids and now the militant BLM who vow to destroy the police. You are so wrong !!!!

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkie View Post
    What planet have you been living on ?????? BIDEN, your Molester For President, has specifically declared he will appoint BETO as his "Gun Control Czar" !! He also has said he will raise taxes on the Middle Class to 50% !!! Your frenzied, irrational comments display a rabid racism of hatred for the very things you say you cherish and you go on to denigrate the very person and party who will protect those things. If I was a Psychologist , I would say , you are terribly conflicted.
    Ha, molester and The President walks into teenage pagent dressing rooms and oh his child molester friend Jeffery Epstein. Your watching to much Faux news. All your statements are pure hearsay. No fact, no substntuated fact.
    Don't Violate My Airspace

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DK PHILLIPS View Post
    Sign says it all...I mean all..
    The signs are all about fear and to instill fear in others.

    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
    Meaning fear mongers.
    Last edited by Estaban; 07-09-2020 at 12:32 PM.
    Don't Violate My Airspace

  16. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gray fog bound straights where cedars stand watching
    Posts
    5,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkie View Post
    What planet have you been living on ?????? BIDEN, your Molester For President, has specifically declared he will appoint BETO as his "Gun Control Czar" !! He also has said he will raise taxes on the Middle Class to 50% !!! Your frenzied, irrational comments display a rabid racism of hatred for the very things you say you cherish and you go on to denigrate the very person and party who will protect those things. If I was a Psychologist , I would say , you are terribly conflicted.
    Biden has made no pledge to make Beto his gun czar. Biden’s tax plan does not raise taxes on the middle class 50%. Hillary is not a birther. Sheesh ... and President Trump complains about fake news.
    I'm always looking for rare varieties of 9x18 ammunition.

  17. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkie View Post
    They do have guns and not the ones getting shot to death in their own homes but the violent gangsters who are killing their kids and now the militant BLM who vow to destroy the police. You are so wrong !!!!
    Hmmm, Like whites don't ever murder whites? Read it and weep. https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-3.xls
    Don't Violate My Airspace

  18. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    So.Fla.
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by North Bender View Post
    Biden has made no pledge to make Beto his gun czar. Biden’s tax plan does not raise taxes on the middle class 50%. Hillary is not a birther. Sheesh ... and President Trump complains about fake news.
    Hard to believe you're a gun owner and you repudiate the truth. I remember Biden saying he was going to raise taxes and he still says it. How do you think he's going to pay for his free college, free health care and zero carbon program ?????? As far as the gun Czar, that was said also. Maybe you need to read the WSJ instead of the left wing rag sheets that try to fool you into their real agenda.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010001.JPG  


  19. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    So.Fla.
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by North Bender View Post
    Biden has made no pledge to make Beto his gun czar. Biden’s tax plan does not raise taxes on the middle class 50%. Hillary is not a birther. Sheesh ... and President Trump complains about fake news.
    From the horses,[as], mouth . https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE
    Watch the second video, right after. He and Beto , with him promising Beto will take care of the "Gun Problem". Now I suppose this thread will be closed for reasons of who knows why!!!

  20. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    711

    Default

    UNDOING WHITENESS

    This awareness-building exploration is for white people to begin or continue the work of looking into the ways whiteness is conditioned within us as well as committing to an action we want to bring out into the world supporting racial justice. In this class we will:

    • have a discussion around the pathology of whiteness and how contemplative practices can be supportive tools to navigate looking at our conditioning with fierce compassion
    https://www.rainierbeachyoga.com/undoing-whiteness/

    City of Seattle held segregated training session for white staff aimed at 'undoing their whiteness' and told them 'not to take undeserved promotions' to be better allies for racial justice
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...whiteness.html



    pa·thol·o·gy/pəˈTHäləjē/
    Learn to pronounce




    noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]



    • the science of the causes and effects of diseases, especially the branch of medicine that deals with the laboratory examination of samples of body tissue for diagnostic or forensic purposes.
      • MEDICINE
        pathological features considered collectively; the typical behavior of a disease.
        [COLOR=#878787 !important]"the pathology of Huntington's disease"[/COLOR]
      • MEDICINE
        a pathological condition.


    Reminds me of the ideas in 1930's Germany about other races. I highly doubt Dr King would be teaching children the pathology of whiteness, the pathology of blackness, or the pathology of Hispanics.


    Nazi leaders now stressed the necessity of the genocide as a means to avoid defeat. Of course, this position still fitted their racist worldview,
    which held that any Jewish person alive was a deadly parasitic threat, so that their
    annihilation was necessary under all circumstances (Jäckel 1981, Herf 2006). What
    was new was that this “defensive” motivation of racial parasite-annihilation was now
    resolutely foregrounded.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...sons_for_today

  21. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DK PHILLIPS View Post
    Well I just don’t have to stop to reload!
    Haha good plan grab another and keep firing

  22. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gray fog bound straights where cedars stand watching
    Posts
    5,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkie View Post
    Hard to believe you're a gun owner and you repudiate the truth. I remember Biden saying he was going to raise taxes and he still says it. How do you think he's going to pay for his free college, free health care and zero carbon program ?????? As far as the gun Czar, that was said also. Maybe you need to read the WSJ instead of the left wing rag sheets that try to fool you into their real agenda.
    Pinkie you seem to have quite a bit more anger than facts in your posts. I think your claim that every gun owner should stand behind fake news as long as it’s about Democrats just doesn’t fit well with independent thinkers. It does work for some.
    I'm always looking for rare varieties of 9x18 ammunition.

  23. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Biden says he will raise taxes back up on the 1%. He never ever said he would take away guns. show me it. In the burger king video he says he is coming for O'Rourke not your guns. sheesh.

    Do I look scared?

    They said that about Obama too and that never happened nor will SCOTUS let it happen. It's all about selling more guns and selling fear and ya know they do that very well.

    Can't wait till the election is over and gun& ammo prices go back down so I can afford more guns. I like variety.
    Don't Violate My Airspace

  24. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    943

    Default

    President tweets on gun control
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trump on gun c ontrol.png  

    Last edited by Estaban; 07-09-2020 at 03:28 PM.
    Don't Violate My Airspace

  25. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    So.Fla.
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Ha, molester and The President walks into teenage pagent dressing rooms and oh his child molester friend Jeffery Epstein. Your watching to much Faux news. All your statements are pure hearsay. No fact, no substntuated fact.
    Here's over 5 minutes of video of kids , visibly uncomfortable with Joe The Molester on them with his foul hands. Remember the "Hairy Legs" comment he made or do I have to bring that video up ???
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGkmMKn_fBk

  26. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    So.Fla.
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by North Bender View Post
    Pinkie you seem to have quite a bit more anger than facts in your posts. I think your claim that every gun owner should stand behind fake news as long as it’s about Democrats just doesn’t fit well with independent thinkers. It does work for some.
    No anger, just facts . I guess you didn't watch the video of Biden hugging Beto and saying "he'll take care of the gun problem". Putting your head in the sand and ignoring the visible facts ,is not in your best interest.

  27. #117
    cpw's Avatar
    cpw is offline Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    56,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Wrong oh buddy, it was Cruz who started this rumor and zero evidence Clinton said it.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/wa...ginal-birther/

    Still, fear is what the GOP runs on. You just admitted it. Now it's fear black people will get guns.
    Just one person's opinion - just like it is claimed that the protesters are peaceful even though they are burning down buildings.

    I never admitted that the Gop operatd on fear - that is solely in you mind. And I have no fear that black people will get guns - actually many of my black friends have firearms & some more expensive than what I have.

    Again, you do not support your views with provable facts.

    Remember obama said that under obamacare, you would be able to keep your doctor and you would save $2,500 on the insurance premiums. Both bold face blatant lies.
    Charlie
    II Thessalonians 3:10
    Romans 1:26-32
    I Corinthians 6:9

  28. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    So.Fla.
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Biden says he will raise taxes back up on the 1%. He never ever said he would take away guns. show me it. In the burger king video he says he is coming for O'Rourke not your guns. sheesh.

    Do I look scared?

    They said that about Obama too and that never happened nor will SCOTUS let it happen. It's all about selling more guns and selling fear and ya know they do that very well.

    Can't wait till the election is over and gun& ammo prices go back down so I can afford more guns. I like variety.
    Guess you refused to watch the video, also . As far as SCOTUS, the have refused to accept and new cases having to do with guns , and for a reason. They have been threatened by the Far Left Democrats , who now include Schumner , who is on tape threatening them on another subject. They have already said they will change the makeup of SCOTUS from 9 to maybe 15 , in order to get enough Judges , so that they can get rubber stamps on their agenda. You are blind and by choice.

  29. #119
    cpw's Avatar
    cpw is offline Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    56,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Ha, molester and The President walks into teenage pagent dressing rooms and oh his child molester friend Jeffery Epstein. Your watching to much Faux news. All your statements are pure hearsay. No fact, no substntuated fact.
    Jeffery Epstein - the close friend of Bill Clinton?
    Charlie
    II Thessalonians 3:10
    Romans 1:26-32
    I Corinthians 6:9

  30. #120
    cpw's Avatar
    cpw is offline Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    56,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Hmmm, Like whites don't ever murder whites? Read it and weep. https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-3.xls
    How many murders in Chicago were whites killing whites?
    Charlie
    II Thessalonians 3:10
    Romans 1:26-32
    I Corinthians 6:9

  31. #121
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gray fog bound straights where cedars stand watching
    Posts
    5,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkie View Post
    No anger, just facts . I guess you didn't watch the video of Biden hugging Beto and saying "he'll take care of the gun problem". Putting your head in the sand and ignoring the visible facts ,is not in your best interest.

    You can watch that video upside down and Biden does not name him “drug czar”, a position that I think might be cabinet level.

    Glad you like facts - please give your source for Biden raising taxes on the middle class 50%. That’s five zero percent.

    And for Hillary being a birther. I’m willing to learn.

    As far as posting nasty videos of personality issues - there’s plenty of ammo on both sides. Kind of worthless.
    I'm always looking for rare varieties of 9x18 ammunition.

  32. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    So.Fla.
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by North Bender View Post
    You can watch that video upside down and Biden does not name him “drug czar”, a position that I think might be cabinet level.

    Glad you like facts - please give your source for Biden raising taxes on the middle class 50%. That’s five zero percent.

    And for Hillary being a birther. I’m willing to learn.

    As far as posting nasty videos of personality issues - there’s plenty of ammo on both sides. Kind of worthless.
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...p%E2%80%99s%20
    The upper 5% of the income EARNERS pay over 50% of the taxes and now he wants to double down on the other 30-40% . Use your computer and figure out where the $500 Billion will come from for his socialist, failed ideas .It comes from anyone who pays taxes, so maybe that lets you out along with estaban . [DRUG CZAR????????] Got a litle excited did we??

  33. #123
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gray fog bound straights where cedars stand watching
    Posts
    5,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkie View Post
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...p%E2%80%99s%20
    The upper 5% of the income EARNERS pay over 50% of the taxes and now he wants to double down on the other 30-40% . Use your computer and figure out where the $500 Billion will come from for his socialist, failed ideas .It comes from anyone who pays taxes, so maybe that lets you out along with estaban . [DRUG CZAR????????] Got a litle excited did we??
    Now calm down, I’m just asking where you specifically came up with 50%, much less Hillary’s birther question.
    I'm always looking for rare varieties of 9x18 ammunition.

  34. #124
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president.
    One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday. The other was Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, according to a former McClatchy Washington Bureau chief.
    https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...102354777.html

    Hillary did not start it. A campaign volunteer and a close confidant.....

    So, without a doubt credit was given to Hillary's Campaign in 2008 when her Campaign workers were saying it publicly.

  35. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davidsog View Post
    https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...102354777.html

    Hillary did not start it. A campaign volunteer and a close confidant.....

    So, without a doubt credit was given to Hillary's Campaign in 2008 when her Campaign workers were saying it publicly.
    Keyword "reportedly" meaning hearsay. lol
    Don't Violate My Airspace

  36. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estaban View Post
    Keyword "reportedly" meaning hearsay. lol
    Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president.
    One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday.
    And you say I don't need that big red writing!

    It was a member of Hillary's campaign staff. It was not Hillary herself. However, Hillary bears responsibility for her campaign. It is just like in the Military, a leader is responsible for everything his unit does or fails to do. So, Just as President Trump is held accountable for the actions of his campaign staff...Hillary is too. The Democrats spent millions of our tax dollars and tied up several years worth of resources on the same principle investigating President Trump in the Russia Hoax.

    The difference is President Trump at least had some factual basis for his accusation.


    https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html

  37. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gray fog bound straights where cedars stand watching
    Posts
    5,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davidsog View Post
    And you say I don't need that big red writing!

    It was a member of Hillary's campaign staff. It was not Hillary herself. However, Hillary bears responsibility for her campaign. It is just like in the Military, a leader is responsible for everything his unit does or fails to do. So, Just as President Trump is held accountable for the actions of his campaign staff...Hillary is too. The Democrats spent millions of our tax dollars and tied up several years worth of resources on the same principle investigating President Trump in the Russia Hoax.

    The difference is President Trump at least had some factual basis for his accusation.


    https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html
    So that’s where Hillary got involved with the birther conspiracy. Like you say davidsog, a leader is responsible for their team. So she fired the person responsible for repeating the nonsense. Can’t really fire someone before they go off the rails but you can sure make an example.

    But CPW claims Hillary, in 2008, was the first to introduce the birther conspiracy. That’s so obviously wrong I don’t feel the need to produce a source for these quotes From Trump, they’re all over the internet and made years before Hillary’s campaign:

    "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
    - March 23, 2011, on "The View"
    2. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
    I'm always looking for rare varieties of 9x18 ammunition.

  38. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by North Bender View Post
    So that’s where Hillary got involved with the birther conspiracy. Like you say davidsog, a leader is responsible for their team. So she fired the person responsible for repeating the nonsense. Can’t really fire someone before they go off the rails but you can sure make an example.

    But CPW claims Hillary, in 2008, was the first to introduce the birther conspiracy. That’s so obviously wrong I don’t feel the need to produce a source for these quotes From Trump, they’re all over the internet and made years before Hillary’s campaign:

    "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
    - March 23, 2011, on "The View"
    2. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
    All those quotes are equally obtuse. Personally I think the whole birther thing was nonsense, as was the Russian probe.
    Turning relics into near-relics since 2005.

  39. #129
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by North Bender View Post
    So that’s where Hillary got involved with the birther conspiracy. Like you say davidsog, a leader is responsible for their team. So she fired the person responsible for repeating the nonsense. Can’t really fire someone before they go off the rails but you can sure make an example.

    But CPW claims Hillary, in 2008, was the first to introduce the birther conspiracy. That’s so obviously wrong I don’t feel the need to produce a source for these quotes From Trump, they’re all over the internet and made years before Hillary’s campaign:

    "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
    - March 23, 2011, on "The View"
    2. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
    Factually he did not say, "Hillary started the birther controversy". He said "Hillary and her Campaign" started the birther controversy.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/u...her-obama.html


    First of all, the entire premise of the birther controversy was valid and the Obama campaigns actions fueled that controversy. It was a legitimate concern and the American people have a right to have an answer questions of basic qualification when running for the highest office in the land.

    If the Obama campaign would have just used some transparency, it would not have been a mainstream controversy in the first place.

    It is a fact that Hillary by virtue of being in charge and responsible for the conduct of her campaign and her Campaign staff did jump on the birther bandwagon in the early days before President Trump picked up that banner.

    This does not mean that fact presents a true picture of the situation. Western society is based upon an argumentative structure of using fact AND reason. So while it is factual, it is not reasonable.

    This is where President Trump turned the Democrats argumentative structure derived from Critical Race theory where emotional storytelling is more in important that fact and reason back upon themselves. It did allow the Democrats to charge their base but had little effect upon his own.


    President Trump not only uses factual based reasoning to push his agenda to voters; he keeps his promises to the people that elected him. In other-words, the Democrats message that President Trump is a lair over this simply did not take. The Democrats tactic was seen as a transparent and ham-fisted attempt to a culture of individual responsibility that bases its perception of the world upon fact and reason.


    The Democrats cannot make the claim of outlying a plan to the voters and keeping their promises. The Democrats have a well established record of not doing that while in office. For example, Biden laid out an entire "plan" for "Made in America" which one on its surface sounds like re-branded "America First". It was meant to appeal to the center and moderates but only did so to the first order thinkers of that base who are unable to fathom the secondary/tertiary effects.


    Why?


    Biden also outlined his desire to do away with the stock market and investor shareholders as a concession to the far left that now comprises most of the Democratic Party. Other countries have done that. It is called "Nationalizing" major corporations. Venezuela did it, Soviet as well as Putin's Russia did it, Iran did it, North Korea did it, and just about every other totalitarian society. It is a far left progressive agenda.

    Biden uses progressive message to roll out his moderate economic plan
    He chastised the principle of “shareholder capitalism” and told the audience that “Wall Street bankers and CEOs didn’t build America.” It was built, instead, by labor and unions who made the middle class, he said.


    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/09/bide...omic-plan.html


    Sounds exactly like "Workers of the World Unite!"

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marx.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	3688111

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Workers Unite.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	3688113

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	workers-9638.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	238.2 KB 
ID:	3688115

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Workers of the World UNite.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	2.07 MB 
ID:	3688117

    I own stock including the company where I work. I am a SHAREHOLDER. That means I own a portion of the company. I get to vote on the direction the company takes AND I get a share of the profit in my dividends. I also am in a Labor Union. Nobody in the Union wants what the progressives are pushing.


    It is not America and the Democrats have a history of doing whatever they want irregardless of the what the people of America want.

    If we go the route that has been laid out, we will experience the continued destruction of the middle class like every other country who has done it and eliminate the social mobility Capitalism provides. It will allow government control over social status and wealth as well so that friends of the state can be rewarded and enemies suppressed. It will be Cancel culture on a national scale exactly as seen in Communist China.
    Last edited by davidsog; 07-10-2020 at 10:24 AM.

  40. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    711

    Default

    One the goals of any Marxist revolution is to silence the majority moderates. They prey upon fear and look for those who will placate that fear clinging to the hope of compromise. Hope dies last.

    The Democrats have put themselves in bed with the Devil all in the hope the Democrats will gain power. They are feeding the wolf in the hope they will not be eaten. These progressive and Marxist ideologies do not exist to put the Democrats in power. They exist to remove the existing power structure and replace it with their own. There is no compromise by their own rules. That is why they try to normalize the idea it is acceptable to compromise your character, use of violence, and whatever it takes to achieve their goal of being in power. The more they compromise the character of their "useful idiots", the more they break down the moral fabric to weaken opposition to their power structure being emplaced.

    That is how the wolf eats its handler.

    It is the same mechanism used by despots and part of the psychology of atrocity. Atrocity perpetrated by an evil government or organization does much more than the first order effect and act of the atrocity itself. The reason why the Nazis', Communist, and Radical Islam are so brutal has a very important to those in power much darker, more vital, secondary purpose. It solidifies their hold upon their own organization. Having compromised the character of the individual committing the atrocity, those participating are now irretrievably bound psychologically to the movement. Without that movement, they are despicable human beings but with the movement they are valued. That compromising of the individuals character does not start with the atrocity, it is the result of a careful grooming of the mindset to normalize the idea it is ok to compromise your character over a long period of time

    You can see that idea and moral breakdown is going mainstream especially in the media.

    For Example, the recent polls show Biden has a considerable lead. That moral breakdown can be seen in the emotional perception created by manipulation of the data and pushed as factual news. Most telling is the claim only 2% of the voters trust President Trump.

    Last edited by davidsog; 07-10-2020 at 09:45 AM.

  41. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Wall street is a farce and a ponzi scheme. Have you seen how hundreds of trillions of dollars have disappeared in the past? POOF! Well, it will happen again.

    Plus I've never seen that poll meme on CNN or MSNBC and I watch them all the time. So your the one who will believe anything. What a joker. LOL
    Don't Violate My Airspace

  42. #132
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South of DC
    Posts
    17,352

    Default

    Is this the Right to Keep and Bear Arms Forum.....I think I missed the turn in Albuquerque...
    Looking for USS Casimir Pulaski SSBN 633 items.

    Roll Tide Roll!!!

  43. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my WVA free state mind!
    Posts
    47,229

  44. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VA-Vet View Post
    Is this the Right to Keep and Bear Arms Forum.....I think I missed the turn in Albuquerque...
    That is exactly what this is about.

    The first thing to go will be your right to bear arms. It is essential in order to begin the seizure of private property. That is why the progressives have pushed so hard to destroy the gun rights of Americans.

  45. #135
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my WVA free state mind!
    Posts
    47,229

    Thumbs down

    Karl Marx is the most assigned economist in U.S. college classes https://www.marketwatch.com/story/co...ege-2016-01-27

    "Christ’s Grace + being constitutionally solvently Give strength resistant To Marxism!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •