Shooting a '36 Tula Mosin Nagant PE sniper

Thread: Shooting a '36 Tula Mosin Nagant PE sniper

Default Shooting a '36 Tula Mosin Nagant PE sniper

Pls see my comments in that thread you posted.

Yeah, got my bullets mixed up in my head.... .312 H and the .311 MK are what I shoot in the snipers consistently.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by reiver1 View Post
    Yeah, got my bullets mixed up in my head.... .312 H and the .311 MK are what I shoot in the snipers consistently.
    I stocked up on Soviet match which makes my shooting easy and not magic loads. Majic loads are fine, I am lazy and have better things to do.

I get that...but I enjoy the reloading process and each Mosin gets it's own special meal depending upon it's gauging.... just more things to play with.
    BTW 'better things to do' may be a bit subjective aye?

I get that...but I enjoy the reloading process and each Mosin gets it's own special meal depending upon it's gauging.... just more things to play with.
    BTW 'better things to do' may be a bit subjective aye?
    I agree, better things to do, or maybe I should say must do priorities, are often subjective. Too much crap that is must do.

I buy some Georgia Arms Match in 308 and have compared it to my favorite Fed. GM Match, Winchester Match, and Remington Match. On average, I get a 0.1 MOA difference for half the price. They use SMK 168 HP bullets but typically in mismatched cases, mostly LC and LC match. I group the ammo by cases and by OAL, which seems to help a little.

I personally can not load better than Extra Match 54r. Many can but me, so far, no.

I have a reloading special needs issue...even when I make up a great load that works I keep messing about...fun for me.

I have a reloading special needs issue...even when I make up a great load that works I keep messing about...fun for me.
    I wish I would be there with you but I am glad you are there to help the rest of us lazy folks. You and Milp and many others have been invaluable. Thanks to my SF bros. and others.