WTS: Collector gun books

Thread: WTS: Collector gun books

Default WTS: Collector gun books

Added several more collector books. Starting to reduce my personal library. All titles are in "read once then shelved" condition.
    Books are hard backed with dust covers.
    Any exceptions are clearly noted. I believe all the books on this list are out of print.
    Payment only by US postal money order,bank check or personal check. Checks may be held until they clear my bank. No Paypal, Zelle, Venmo etc.
    Prices include shipping on these books. In case of more than one buyer for a title, time stamp prevails.
    Contact can be made via Forum PM or at my email address of: [email protected] (remove dashes).

B." The Broad Arrow" by Skennerton. 2001 dated paperback which was not issued with a dust cover. Front cover has a small "dog ear"
    fold on the lower right side,otherwise excellent condition. Listed at $395 to $768. My price is $175.SPF

D. "Proud Promise" by Huon. Another Collectors Grade Publication from 1995. Comprehensive book on the development and production
    of French semi-auto rifles. Listed on Amazon at $237 to $450. My price is $200
    E. "The Belgian Browning Pistols" by Vanderlinden. Published in 2001. No dust cover. Books' cover has some slight smudges. Listed between
    $200 to $450. My price is $125
    F. "Military Pistols of Japan" by Honeycutt. 1985. Signed by author. Small tears in dust cover. Somewhat elderly but still very useful reference.
    Listed at $80. My price is $65 delivered.
    G. "J.P. Sauer and Sohn-Volume II" by Cate and Krause. Huge amount of info on all models of the WW II era Sauer pistols. Many archival
    documents. Listed at $250 to $310. My price is $200 delivered.
    H. "The Springfield 1903 Rifles" by Brophy. 1985.Not issued with a dust cover. Massively detailed info on the design,testing,manufacture
    and usage of the M1903 and M1903A3 rifles. Long out of print.Listed at $250 to $380. My price is $140 delivered. SPF
    I. "A Treatise on the British Military Martini" by Temple and Skennerton.1983. Detailed info on all models of the Martini-Henry rifles. Listed
    on Amazon at $60 to $145. My price is $75 delivered.SPF
    J. "The German Bayonet" by Walter. 1976. Seminal work covering all regulation patterns. Listed at $94 to $146. My price si $75 delivered.
    K. "Mauser Pistolen" by Weaver,Speed and Schmid.2008. A Collector Grade Publication that is now out of print. Covers every production
    Mauser pistol and experimental s. Priced from $80 to $150. My price is $100 delivered.
    L. "Walther-A German Legend" by Kersten.2001. Lavishly illustrated history of the Walther company and it's products. Amazon pricing from
    $120 to $190. My price: $125 delivered.

The above list is a small sample of the books available. I have many other Collector Grade Publications available, as well as many other
    publications on a wide range of collector firearms interests. Will discount shipping expense if two or more books are purchased at one time.
    Contact me with your needs and for a quote if I have the book you seek.
    Thank you for looking.
    Last edited by gospodin; 06-25-2020 at 02:17 PM. Reason: remove sold items and added items
    "Always tell the truth. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain

I'll take it!

A. "Rifles of the Snow" by Bowser and Dunaway. Seminal,collectable pamphlet on Finnish rifles. 1996 date and ,of course,no dust cover.
    Amazon lists this little booklet at an incredible $170! My price is $75

C. "Hitler's Garands" by Weaver. A 2001 Collectors Grade Publication with all you need, or want to know, about WW II German semi-auto
    rifles. Listed at $250 to $944. My price is $125

PM sent.
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."
    - Jebediah Springfield

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Hopdevil,
    Both books are yours. Sent you a Pm with my contact info. Thank you.
    "Always tell the truth. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain

Seconds on Hitlers Garands

wesman5060. Sent you a PM.

I will take "Soviet Small Arms and Ammunition" by Bolotin. Email sent.
    Apes will not kill apes!

I will take Skinnertons the Broad Arrow for $175. Pm me billing details and thanks.!

I'll take H, and I

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk