Steyr hahn barrel manufacture group buy

Thread: Steyr hahn barrel manufacture group buy

Default Steyr hahn barrel manufacture group buy

Good day gunboards community. I've been searching for a while for a 9x19 luger barrel for my steyr hahn and decided to take it upon myself to attempt to search for a company to manufacture barrels for myself and others. I contacted several barrel makers probably 6-8 months ago. And at that time one was willing to make barrel blanks for me. But at the capacity of 50-100 barrels. At 32-38 dollars a piece. I am unsure of where to go from there for finishing the barrels. Otherwise there was another individual willing to machine me a new barrel but at the cost of about $400 somthing. I was also going to send my 9x23 barrel in as an example to help assist in the process. Sadly at this exact moment I cant find the email. I was curious if anyone else had any barrel makers in mind. That maybe we could do a bulk order for to reduce the cost. And allow the steyr Hahn to be fired in a more readily available round. And give these old war horses a little more longevity to there lives.

If I can find enough interest I would go about contact more manufactures and what not. I was hesitant to post here as I am still new to gunboards but I would love to see this to fruition.

I'm pretty sure I still have to go through an importer for it. And I'd have to pay international shipping cost. in many EU countries consider the barrel the regulated part. I'll try contacting them. But you'd think they would he around here if they were easily obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathroll View Post

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

You can import a barrel yourself:

Import Barrel (Firearm)

atf-p-5300-4 - 478.113a - Importation of firearm barrels by nonlicensees.

(a) A permit will not be issued for a firearm barrel for a handgun not generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes. No firearm barrel shall be imported or brought into the United States or possession thereof by any nonlicensee unless the Director issues a permit authorizing the importation of the firearm barrel.

(b)(1) An application for a permit, ATF Form 6 Part I, to import or bring a firearm barrel into the United States or a possession thereof under this section must be filed, in triplicate, with the Director. The application must be signed and dated and must contain the information requested on the form
    "Saigon Tea, 60 P, you no buy you di di DI!"

YRSinc.com is a distributor for IGB here in the US. I just ordered a barrel through them this week for a customer. You have to email them about it because they aren't listed on their website.

Hey there,
    I made a complete model and drawing of a barrel to do the same thing, but got distracted with making other parts.
    I'd be interested in selling the model or doing a percentage of sales.

I may aswell see if this retailer can get me one easily that was posted above. If not I'll definitely take you up on that. Depending on the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by tater134 View Post
    YRSinc.com is a distributor for IGB here in the US. I just ordered a barrel through them this week for a customer. You have to email them about it because they aren't listed on their website.
    I just ordered a 6” 7.65 Luger barrel for my 17L from them. $216 not bad for a custom barrel
    "Saigon Tea, 60 P, you no buy you di di DI!"