Butts.........husky ones

Thread: Butts.........husky ones

wink2 Butts.........husky ones

“Encouraging Grace+constitutional solvently strength, resistances to Chaos!”

wink2 Butt pictures!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C354776C-3EC7-4DEB-B8B3-66C17773057A.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	3676751...for the needy..covering his butt!

Default Phases Of The 'Moon'...

Other variety, pix below!

I'm with a 70 lbs mixed breed K9. That gal, if carelessly overfed treats, such "aperture" in 'full moon', classifiable as "deadly weapon"; violation of Geneva Conventions - Deployment of "Gas" attacks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Husky butts.jpg  

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Cool

i need a buttstock for my husky m46. is that the one?
    “All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.”
    Nikola Tesla

Was it 'fur covered"? Need to distinguish between "buttplate" and buttplace"!

Butt seriously... Less than exact replacement, butt plates can be notoriously difficult to properly fit. The epitome of simple replacement, some military rifles with wide surpus of 'fungible' replacements. From there... many problems.

Exterior dimensions - sufficiently large vs excessive trim-to-size required. Aesthetics concerns may impinge/prohibit. Butt contours, particularly toe to heel (top to bottom), curvature may be incorrect. Issue of plate itself curve-adaptable or to require stock modification - generally not recommended. Screw locations & spacing -plate versus stock -- needing to be exact or new stock holes facilitating. These other potentially 'knotty problems solved', matter of nomenclature-correct, a comparatively small issue by comparison.

Above illustrated, a 'generic' plate replacement, itself looking good/nice/seductive! But over better part of a century of Husqvarna sporting rifles, differing models; cipher quality model designations, whether butt Y plate at issue, essentially original or "customized" products... Possibly into exponential variations in consideration of apparently one single plate offering! Last shoe of course, skills/tools/time-patience!

The 'net' here, maybe first to inquire with vendor concerning repalcement dimension specs. That going a long way. Where "originality" vs willingness to bend to 'practicality', other alternatives such as (ugh!) pad!
    IF you buy one of these aftermarket or have some other good solution, please let a lot of interested Gunboards readers know! Good luck!
    Best & Stay Safe!
    John

I know I broke one..unexpected...
    it was almost fitted..I pushed to see how much to trim..cracked!
    Read heating very hot water..
    wipe-ing down putting on when Still hot...? Helped!
    horn was done this way also..with better results ?

Just reviving an old thread....

Rum, rummm, more rum!