Berthier parts

Thread: Berthier parts

Default Berthier parts

The Berthier has a lifting system for the ammo in the en bloc clip

One of the springs was broken and NOBODY on this side of the Atlantic has any

Gun Boards mentioned some places in Germany & France,

The German place won't ship to the US anymore and the French site was a problem. When translated it, I could not get it to function, even using a friendscomputer

I emailed a UK buddy and asked if he had any friends in France that might get me some.

He did but now picture 10 on page 7 on my computer was not the same as his or his buddys and the site did not use a part number

Finally sending pics back & forth with the euro price we got it. I had him get me 2 of them

It was simple to put in and I now have a 5 shot Brethier instead of a single shot

This was at 75 yards Thats the important spring in the picture

Which French site? Saying "French site was a problem" is the same as saying Swiss Cheese.

I believe the French website mentioned is "NaturaBuy."

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Unless something has changed very recently, I've never had a problem with NaturaBuy. I've purchased parts for my Berthier and cartridge adapters for my Tir Reduit 5.5. What sort of problem are you referring to?
    Regards,

Thomas Heim
    [email protected]

Naturabuy is good to go if you use a browser such as Chrome that auto translates. I’ve bought several parts and accessories from there recently with no problems.

It may have just been my computer, or browser but I could not get it to work, Then when I put in the translation I could not even scroll the site. But they had the lifter spring and that was the main thing and my friend was able to get it for me. They do have a LOT of neat stuff on that site and not just for the Berthier Now all I need is the local club to set up the next Vintage shoot Jim

Quote Originally Posted by mountaineer273 View Post
    Naturabuy is good to go if you use a browser such as Chrome that auto translates. Iíve bought several parts and accessories from there recently with no problems.
    I have done business on their as well. Be careful, some sellers do not want to send to US in fear of customs or will charge $$$ for shipping. That has only happened once to me, but be advised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----
    "Whoever tries to hold everything at once, will end up holding nothing at all." - Erich von Manstein Lost Victories
    7.5 MAS, 7.62x54R, 30.06

----