WTB Luger P08

Thread: WTB Luger P08

Default WTB Luger P08

I’m wanting to buy a shooter grade Luger P08 chambered in 9mm Luger in the $800-1000 price range. I’d prefer it be a military model, but I would be interested in a commercial model as well.
    Send me a text (I don’t answer random calls) @5012151124 if you have one.
    Thank you!

Take a look at the Gunbroker website and you will see your price range is on the very low end of the selling spectrum. If you find what you desire in your price range, consider yourself very lucky.
    Bill

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again!

Why is it that 46% of the population which pay NO taxes, complain that those who do pay taxes, are not paying their fair share?

"Political Correctness" is an attempt to convince people it is possible to pick-up a turd by its "clean end."

Would also recommend looking at the Luger Forums themselves. If you are patient, you can typically find a shooter grade example in your price range.