FS: 1940 Tula M1895 Nagant Pistol w/ Holster- Non Import-Orig. Finish!

Thread: FS: 1940 Tula M1895 Nagant Pistol w/ Holster- Non Import-Orig. Finish!

Default FS: 1940 Tula M1895 Nagant Pistol w/ Holster- Non Import-Orig. Finish!

PHOTO LINK (41 PICS): https://imgur.com/a/jzjCgXL
    For sale is a Russian Model 1895 Nagant revolver in caliber 7.62x38mmR. Ser# KK114 was produced at the Tula Arsenal in 1940. It is numbers matching and original finish. This revolver is NOT import marked. The finish is very good. The rifling, bore and cylinder walls are very good to excellent. The revolver functions excellent with tight lockup. It is very hard to find an original finish Nagant revolver, let alone a NON import marked one! Most you encounter will be arsenal refinished, have a HUGE banner import marking and be in less than good condition. This one is for the collector who wants an original example. This was a WW2 bringback, I was told, by a very reputable source. But, as it is not papered, buy the gun, not the story. It has been with the original holster a LONG time. The holster is the original issue leather (not plasticky pebble grain, post-war) holster that is hard to find in good condition. These holsters can bring $350 or more. I won't split up the rig. A great collectible piece of Russian history!
    SPECIAL NOTE: I AM LEAVING ON VACATION FROM 7/11/20-7/18/20. IF YOU PUT AN "I'LL TAKE IT", YOU WILL NEED TO STILL PAY FOR IT ASAP. I WILL SHIP IT AS SOON AS I GET BACK FROM VACATION. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    $SOLD! plus actual shipping (about $25 to an 01 FFL. WAY cheaper than overnight for you C&R guys!). I do NOT charge over my cost to ship! The first "I'll take it" posted here and followed up with an IMMEDIATE email to me at [email protected] gets it. That email must have your information (you and your dealer’s phone numbers), the way you want to pay, and a zip code of your C&R or shop it is going to. ANY HANDGUN GOING TO A C&R MUST BE SHIPPED OVERNIGHT VIA UPS (I DON’T USE FED EX). NO EXCEPTIONS! I take Personal checks, Bank checks and Business checks (with MY bank’s clear time), USPS money orders, OR DISCREET Paypal gift. NO CREDIT CARDS AT THIS TIME. I am an 01 FFL. Cross posted. Time stamp rules. I WILL sell to California. I am all set up to do so. Please email me at [email protected] to learn the actual California C&R FFL laws.
    CHECK OUT WWW.DOGFACESUPPLY.COM FOR MORE FIREARMS & MILITARIA! ALWAYS LOTS OF STOCK NOT LISTED YET!
    MY FEEDBACK HERE:
    https://forums.gunboards.com/search....rchid=14339491
    Last edited by shawnhoag; 07-10-2020 at 05:13 PM.