FS: WW2 Inland M1 Carbine/ Israeli return

Thread: FS: WW2 Inland M1 Carbine/ Israeli return

Default FS: WW2 Inland M1 Carbine/ Israeli return

PICTURE LINK (30 PICS): https://imgur.com/a/FvGonOV
    For sale is a WW2 Inland M1 Carbine in caliber .30 carbine. This carbine was manufactured in June 1944. It is a D-day month carbine! Cool factor times 10! The barrel is dated 6-44 and the receiver dates to that time. They are original to each other. This is a C.A.I. imported carbine from Israel. For a small country, Israel has one of the most elite militaries in the world. They know weapons, and know how to take care of them. I'd want a carbine returned from them instead of Etheopia! The M1 carbine is still issued in Israel. When walking through streets there, it wasn't unusual to see young men and women with their carbines slung over their backs. Israel received 10,000 carbines from the U.S. in 1978 that were issued to Civil Defense school guards. Anyway, this one was rebuilt, but retains lots of Inland parts. Barrel, receiver, stock (which is an early HI and flaming bomb high wood, cut down to a low wood), slide, bolt, and trigger are all Inland. The rest is Rock-Ola, Underwood and Post-war G.I. rear sight, safety and mag release. The magazine is a correct WW2 NPM (National Postal Meter), marked MN. The muzzle reads 1.5-1.75, which is nearly factory new. The rifling and bore are both very nice. I taught my boys the fundamentals of the M1 carbine on this one. It shoots very nice and functions excellent! Accurate at 100 yards to the tune of 3-4" groups. This will make a great shooter and collector weapon with lots of great history.
    SPECIAL NOTE: I AM LEAVING ON VACATION FROM 7/11/20-7/18/20. IF YOU PUT AN "I'LL TAKE IT", YOU WILL NEED TO STILL PAY FOR IT ASAP. I WILL SHIP IT AS SOON AS I GET BACK FROM VACATION. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    $SOLD! plus actual shipping. I do NOT charge over my cost to ship! The first "I'll take it" posted here and followed up with an IMMEDIATE email to me at [email protected] gets it. That email must have your information (you and your dealer’s phone numbers), the way you want to pay, and a zip code of your C&R or shop it is going to. I take Personal checks, Bank checks and Business checks (with MY bank’s clear time), USPS money orders, DISCREET Paypal gift. No credit cards accepted at this time! I am an 01 FFL. Cross posted. Time stamp rules. I WILL sell to California. I am all set up to do so. Please email me at [email protected] to learn the actual California C&R FFL laws.
    CHECK OUT WWW.DOGFACESUPPLY.COM FOR MORE FIREARMS & MILITARIA! ALWAYS LOTS OF STOCK NOT LISTED YET!
    MY FEEDBACK HERE:
    https://forums.gunboards.com/search....rchid=14339491
    Last edited by shawnhoag; 07-10-2020 at 05:13 PM.