Using an HK 91/G3 stock on C-model

Thread: Using an HK 91/G3 stock on C-model

Default Using an HK 91/G3 stock on C-model

Can I use HK91/G3 stock on C-model? If so, what all needs to be converted?

From what I see the buffer don't match up with bolt. The guide rod tip looks like it may need to be switched out. I have a really nice HK91/G3 wood stock and would like to use it, if possible.
    "...SHALL NOT be infringed"

I'll take the no replies as it can't be done. Plan B I guess.

What is the C-model. I have a G-3 with wood furniture and just adapted G-3 wood to his new PTR 9CT Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200612_212359208_2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	3693365Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200526_210039709.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	3693367 the second picture is not mine. I adapted the metal from the but stock and it ran perfectly but waiting on the stamp to attach the wood.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

You can use H&K furniture on your CETME you'll have to fit the nylon washer on the recoil rod to the CETME bolt carrier the H&K buffer will work...
    Here's my C308 with H&K surplus furniture on it...
    I have since added a H&K wood set to the CETME back plate and buffer the recoil with the CETME buffer was a little less than the H&K buffer...
    It takes a little fitting to make a H&K wood stock work with a CETME back plate and buffer...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0iySxlal.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	3698349

OK, thanks. I toyed around with no luck. I found one video and the guy ended buying other HK parts to make it work. But he was using plastic and it just seemed it was pertinent to what I was doing. When I picked up stock I didn't realize it was going to be this difficult. I'll probably end up selling HK stock. I picked up CETME wood so I don't have to guess what I need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_The_Student View Post
    OK, thanks. I toyed around with no luck. I found one video and the guy ended buying other HK parts to make it work. But he was using plastic and it just seemed it was pertinent to what I was doing. When I picked up stock I didn't realize it was going to be this difficult. I'll probably end up selling HK stock. I picked up CETME wood so I don't have to guess what I need to do.

H&K furniture looks so much better than than the CETME stuff...
    I decided to not strip and refinish this set I kind of liked the rack numbers...
    All you really have to do is enlarge the buffer hole in the stock and get a H&K large buffer screw and washer...
    Centerfire Systems has those parts for less than $5...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEPX16Cl.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	3701487