Gunboards Forums banner

Crazy Times

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  gordyf808 
#1 · (Edited)
I didn't think I could fondly regard just one year ago as 'the good old days'?
Along with the plague and panic, all dealers I found that carried the surplus Beretta M81 pistols are now out of stock.
Out of curiosity, I checked the Gunbroker 'sold' listings today, and M81 pistols that were $200 -$220 a few months ago, have been selling from about $300 to near $500! Not that I'm rushing to cash in on mine.
Not so much spiking on Yugo M57 prices yet, as a couple online vendors still have them in stock.

Happy Motoring, Mark

#3 ·
#4 ·
There are a ton of new gun owners who are literally buying whatever is available. Expect to have to venture off the beaten path to little known places(outside of the collecting community) like r-guns to find things available.

Lots of the brand new gun owners were/are anti gun but safety trumps virtue signaling, these types tend to hold their noses while going for the non spooky guns like ARs or glocks and instead buy things like .22s or these berettas.

If I did not already grab an 81BB from gander for $200 OTD I'd be all over one of these Rgun pistols.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.