Echelon survival protecting our citizens..may help to prevent shtf?

Thread: Echelon survival protecting our citizens..may help to prevent shtf?

Question Echelon survival protecting our citizens..may help to prevent shtf?

ECHELON...is listening, watching, spell checking your thoughts!

The report:https://fas.org/irp/program/process/...echelon_en.pdf
    BBC REPORT:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/820758.stm
    Google books: https://archive.org/details/echelonsomebodys0000onei
    easy dropping: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci/tech/1357513.stm Civil rights groups who monitor Echelon say it can be used to intercept almost any electronic communication, be it a phone conversation, mobile phone call, e-mail message, fax transmission, net browsing history, or satellite transmission
    EU: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides...EN&language=EN LAS VEGAS (Ekstra Bladet): “Even though I felt bad about what we were doing, I was very pleased with the professional part of my job. I don’t mean to brag, but I was very good at what I did, and I actually felt like Echelon was my baby.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...da.janeperrone During the cold war, Echelon's attentions were focused on military and diplomatic communications. But increasingly sophisticated computers mean Echelon can monitor industrial targets and private individuals.
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/...helon.htm#more added that no businesses affected would come forward with evidence.Former CIA director James Woolsey has acknowledged that the United States secretly collects information on foreign companies, but said it was only done in cases where companies were suspected of violating sanctions or offering bribes to gain business
    “Encouraging Grace, border Solvency, OTHERS STRENGTHS, Constitutional resistances to Chaos!”

Does any of this surprise you?
    Regards, Alan K.
    Available for Cabinet level positions, consultation on matters of foreign policy, weddings and bar-mitzvahs. Will work for gold or guns.

Cool For our protection deeper than our knowledge explore.

I’ve known came across first BBC, 7 months after 911..Fudd..
    not into conspiracies..stupid internet stirrings..this based on actuality Positive negative occurrences protecting United States solvency!

United States department of Defense long in place Protections for Citizens..
    if a shtf Becomes “shifting“ our solvent Protections..By international powers interest ran by other nationals, independent interest.
    example: Chinese company's apps, on devices, caught wrongly hidden in device's now exposed!
    countries dropping its intrusive practices around global communities worldwide And all electronics subjected to investors Interests.

probable: Chinese have been using simultaneously similar technology to stealing basic technologies in our college Research-(Chinese students placed monies use getting them into programs of importance )- programs.
    Cross related to Chinese staffing into research programs In our industry!
    all have been and currently being monitored by programs as such!
    a d spy warehoused in electronics bought around globally by common individuals as we use daily..
    cell phones, computers, things I’d hate to Began pondering.<>< dan

i posted this more than 15 years ago on boards..as in another thread Recently started..
    .it turned, burned into a depleted interest and comic silly essential nothingness.
    just because everyone ones, most people are use to turning into conspiracists follies..
    please let be adults ..survival is awareness of all our needs..and many more in-depth concepts and conclusions..
    set in place to serve protect national security...
    I do not and Fudd I’m sure doesn’t want a bashing of our government...?

Another reminder FUDD REMINDER!

“Politics is not open for discussion. You can say that you believe a condition exists because of a political agenda but we don't discuss it any further in this forum because that is not what this forum is about” quote
    These advancement and some intrusive programs Inplace for our own protections.. have long been in place..“
    Locking a thread..Is not what we want so keep it real please

again catching Chinese introspectiveness..plans earlier These Last few months ..their successfulness in these areas..a real concern.

Israel sale defensively..similar programs, runs security in many countries, for companies..
    I have read researched very similar..inplace.

Enjoy..keep it real, no bashing of USA Is needed, nor wanted..
    adult disused on topics ideals..of needs concerns to be used for survival <>< dan
    “Encouraging Grace, border Solvency, OTHERS STRENGTHS, Constitutional resistances to Chaos!”

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

They don't put up satellites in space for nothing.
    On cell towers
    alpha-satcom antennas
    thousands of acres of data storage facilities

If they can hear signals from far away planets and solar systems they can hear you.

There are ways to try and hide communications like Telegram and such. But just takes one who can compromise anything
    "Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
    Ronald Reagan

Interesting how avoiding this thread makes it all disappear..not!

Nope! Totally different technologies.
    “Americans talk a lot about the value of freedom, but are actually afraid of anyone who truly exhibits it”.
    : Billy (The kid / Dennis Hopper).

simple enough, don't have a cell phone in the first place
    Three People to never believe

A Religious Leader who tells you how to Vote

A Politician who tells you how to Pray

And

A Draft Dodger who tells you how to be a Patriot

And Smiling Bob

Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason toward my country.”
    — PATRICK HENRY

https://orders.stansberryresearch.co...T137955&page=1

More than a cell phone

The unwarranted collection and spying on American citizens is a crime,and hasnt stopped a single crime, least of all stopping aS hiitin’ the the F situation in this country.

Guantanamo would be a great place for convicted polititions.

To remain private you need stay basic.

Person to person or writing a note is about as under the radar you can get.

If you need to plot, plan or be private, you need do so in person.

Even better, do whatever it is your doing yourself, and involve no one else.

As the song says “Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead....”

(I have never, yet, owned a cell phone.)
    Last edited by Caribou; 08-10-2020 at 04:09 AM.

Flip phone..wife..back then..now grandgirl makes me carry when out of county, or sick..
    my use it a few time in three or four months ..receiving calls..that’s it..
    home phone 40 years same number..no one much calls..
    your up early big C..<>< dan

Yes, Dan, its early

Actually it's 2:20 am and the sun went down a couple hours ago and im kicking in camp with my NSA monitored Viasat dish bolted to a sled, Honda 2000 generator, and this I pad.....eating Caribou with Thai sweet chili sauce and fat. Hot tea and the morning mist and fog bank by the Ocean is blood red......watching the sun rise now, a wonder of the Arctic......

Its a fine day to be Free, damn their collections anyway.

Wish you could send me some I've never tasted any wanted too years..
    or any jerky..
    enjoy..
    ive got a new recipe for bear meatloaf add cooked brown (:1/4 )rice as a filler..( black bear young 1 1/2 years old no fat)
    a little celery seed, Chopped onions, Chopped garlic, mild to hotter chopped peppers( in stead of green peppers )
    put catchup on bottom of pan( not top) one spoon of Wochester sauce On bottom . Moms recipe..(She used beef.)
    In greased pan..won’t stick..moistures from bottom up ..
    flip pan falls out.l
    Last edited by DK PHILLIPS; 08-10-2020 at 04:33 PM.

Echelon survival protecting our citizens may help to prevent shtf?
    or cause it being used on citizens

If you're concerned with someone listening in so to speak on your conversations, there's a real easy way to stop it. Just don't say things you don't want others to know. They can't eves drop if there's nothing being said.

Quote Originally Posted by Caribou View Post
    The unwarranted collection and spying on American citizens is a crime,and hasnt stopped a single crime, least of all stopping aS hiitin’ the the F situation in this country.

Guantanamo would be a great place for convicted polititions.

To remain private you need stay basic.

Person to person or writing a note is about as under the radar you can get.

If you need to plot, plan or be private, you need do so in person.

Even better, do whatever it is your doing yourself, and involve no one else.

As the song says “Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead....”

(I have never, yet, owned a cell phone.)
    Now THAT'S comedy!
    A guy posting on an internet forum who won't own a cell phone~~!