Husqvarna 'SAKRAK' Model 155-A

Thread: Husqvarna 'SAKRAK' Model 155-A

Default Husqvarna 'SAKRAK' Model 155-A

At a gunshow this weekend past, I came upon this little gem lying among a large assortment of .22 rimfire rifles. It is the first one I've seen in the wild for at least ten years or so. At that time I had purchased several of the earlier octogan barrel types from Simpsons to resell. And they did too, but before I'd had a chance to get to know them or what Model they were even. So suffering from sellers remorse for a decade plus, this one wasn't getting away.
    As an aside, there were more .22 Rim Fire rifles and handguns at this show then I've ever seen ever. Any one else noticed this at the fall shows lately?
    Anyway, a few pics.
    BTW, the Trash Can Bandit fell to the first shot from this rifle. I hadn't even cleaned it or test fired it yet. Critter was sneaking around my barn and gave me about a forty yard chance for a head shot. When I looked later, the elevator was set at 50 meters so all was well. Not for the Bandit, but I digreas. Any more of these Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2245.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	3726671Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2240.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	731.7 KB 
ID:	3726673Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2246.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	747.1 KB 
ID:	3726675Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2247.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	822.4 KB 
ID:	3726677Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2239.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	2.92 MB 
ID:	3726679out there making a man smile?
    Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Highrider; 09-10-2020 at 07:43 AM.

congrats on getting a nice Sakrat! the bandit got exactly what he deserved ........ cheers

Thanks Frosty. I guess we have the only two 'Sakrak' rifles left in the world?

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

there are quite a few of these, of lesser condition than yours and mine, available. the younger crowd nowadays doesn't have much interest in 'single shots'. even here on this forum, there is not much commentary about firearms of the single shot variety. seems to be more interest in the types that come with a 30 shot magazine??

You are right about that! I mean, I get it, but the precision of these 'single shot' rifles, turned out of the finest Swedish steel and carefully fit into a well shaped stock beats any folded/stamped metal/injection molded/investment cast/camo painted etc etc. Just take a look at the tiny little pin pressed into the rear sight elevator to keep it from getting lost. Amazing! Husqvarna planned on long term use and customer satisfaction with their products from the beginning so a person will buy more of their offerings because of that basic business model.
    Can you tell I like my new rifle??

Well, I like it too! Such precision and seemingly wonderful ergonomics.
    A Jewell!

Enjoy

CCI Quiet .22lr sounds like a pellet rifle in a single shot. Fairly accurate and fun.